No, Obama cannot be blamed for the gas prices….not even a little bit. BUT, I can say that while I DID vote Obama in the last election, I won’t again. It’s not that he did anything bad, but like many people have stated, Obama can’t change a whole hell of a lot in 1 term. That being said, could he perform any “miracles” in a 2nd term? Probably not. So, while I know this infuriate some of you, I’ll say that Obama won’t get my vote again. And by the logic that a president can’t “do a whole lot” in 1 term it’s safe to say that said president, any president can’t do much more in a 2nd term. So, it’s really about choosing the 1 you can tolerate. And while President Obama is a good man, a decent president, he won’t be the one getting my vote.
OK, listen idiot who left the post it note. Remember Bush? Remember when that war started against Iraq? Remember when gas prices sky rocketed?
I know everyone’s gung-ho on blaming President Obama for everything being wrong in the world, but he’s not the reason for gas prices being the way they are.
Here’s an article on CNN. The concern is over Iran and the US is doing all they can to prevent any kind of conflict from happening.
In conclusion, you supadupa conservatives need to chill on the blame President Obama thing, mmk? Thanks.
- dootbap reblogged this from beefpattywitcheez
- mythoughtsopinions reblogged this from rowdy-redhead and added:
- mythoughtsopinions likes this
- beefpattywitcheez reblogged this from rowdy-redhead
- beefpattywitcheez likes this
- rowdy-redhead reblogged this from missimari101 and added:
- myheartbeatsforhummus reblogged this from jadedviews and added:
- jadedviews reblogged this from queennothing303 and added:
- naughtygoddesse likes this
- missimari101 reblogged this from petitecupcakes and added:
- iluvsmekitty likes this
- petitecupcakes reblogged this from layna-lane
- swingingaxes likes this
- layna-lane reblogged this from myheartbeatsforhummus and added:
- queennothing303 reblogged this from rowdy-redhead